Your future is our priority! Whether you are dancing for Fun & Friends, training for College, Broadway, American Ballet Theatre, Southern Belles, Redwings or Show Choir. Our experienced faculty can assess your goals, tailor your education & help you make the right connections!
Our Qualified Instructors Offer You...
• Professional Credentials & Continued Training (Bio's on our Staff Page)
• A Technical Dance Education in a Positive Environment
• Safe and Professional Sprung Dance Flooring by Harlequin
• Structured Curriculums in Classical Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Theatre & More
• Classes Based on Level of Ability after Age 9
• Renowned Choreographers & Guest Instructor Workshops
• Regional Performance Opportunities w/ Award Winning Groups
• Specialty Classes in Technique, Voice, Acting & Fitness
• Certified Tumbling Instruction within Same Facility through OVA
• Convenient Location next to the Memorial Bridge
• No Registration Fee
All PACE students & guardians please fill in the password form (top right) to get into the members info area for more pertinent information!
Performing Arts Connection & Education
505-B 24th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101
email@example.com - email
Our goal is to provide you with the perfect class that suits your needs. Whether you or your child are looking to pursue a professional career or taking classes just for fun, we are fully committed to providing every student with proper training in order to achieve the highest level of development.
PACE was established by dance professionals to give teachers in our area a place to connect & share their expertise in all forms of performing arts with our community. We saw a need to provide safe professional dance floors, teachers with professional credentials who seek current professional development, enriching opportunities outside our region & a technical dance education in all styles. We are positively here for You… It's never to late to start dancing!! At PACE, you will be trained by qualified professional instructors in a positive and caring environment one step at a time.