Dress Code & Policies
Pre-school age 3 & 4 classes students will receive a skirted leotard to wear as our gift and will need pink leather ballet shoes not satin slippers.
Ballet Classes & Ballet/Jazz Combo Classes students should wear the ABT level colored leotard (our gift to you) or a black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Hair must be worn in a bun, so as to see the dancers neckline and spine.
All Jazz and Tap students should wear form fitted dance attire such as a leotard, tank top and jazz pants or dance shorts. Black or tan jazz shoes & bare feet (dance paws are optional) - not sneakers. All tap classes are required to wear black Oxford Tap shoes.
Hip Hop students may wear any type of clothing that allows their body to move and flow with ease. Non-marking sneakers are recommended.
Male students should wear black pants and a black fitted shirt or tank. We recommend that you wear black shoes according to the type of class you are taking.
Adult students may wear comfortable clothing if you are taking class for fun or fitness and dance wear if you would prefer instructional critique of movement and appropriate shoes for the style of class.
All policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
· Check the website at www.pacewv.com often for any and all updated information.
· Students are not permitted to hang on ballet barres, mirrors or operate sound systems.
· Cell phones should be turned to silent and left in your dance bag during class.
· Food and drink are permitted in the lobby and break room only. Water bottles are permitted in the classroom.
· No gum please.
· The windows in the doors allow for observation and the instructor will have quarterly previews for parents to check progress.
· All siblings and visitors under 13 must have adult supervision unless they are in class.
· PACE provides a lost and found, which will be donated to Good Will quarterly.
· Tuition is due by the 10th of each month.
· To ensure a complete dance education and continued growth, regular class attendance is essential. Missed classes are not refunded or pro-rated. One month notice is required to discontinue any class. All withdrawals much occur within the first seven days of the month or tuition will be charged and applied to your current balance.
. A student may be expelled on the basis of their behavior and/or actions of their parents/guardians at the discretion of the administration and the faculty. PACE reserves the right to terminate enrollment for any student at any time without notice.
· Students should arrive a few minutes early to prepare for class.
· No running or horseplay.
· Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on the website and recorded on the answering machine by 12:00 noon.
· Dance attire is required for instructional classes.
· Please put any constructive comments in the payment box on the front desk, we are glad you chose us and will continue to improve for you!
Enjoy the dance year…